Header photo for ART OUTDOORS is “The Housatonic” by Rick and Laura Brown, Contemporary Sculpture at Chesterwood, MA, 2013.
writer, educator, museum volunteer; My camera and I are reflected in the blue globe within the sculpture installation,"The Sky is the Limit" by Geoff Nelson. From slideshow in post: HISTORIC AND CURRENT ART AT CHESTERWOOD
- Art Above Us: Cambridge Murals by David Fichter and Be Sargent December 13, 2018
- Neighbors, Nature and Time Play Great Parts in Art by Christopher Frost: Colony and Much More November 26, 2018
- Warming Warning: Welcome Art about Unwelcome Warmth November 20, 2018
- What do Edgar Allan Poe and Bill Russell Have in Common? October 17, 2018
- Artists Take on Time in Temporary Artworks: Stephanie Cardon with “UNLESS” and Liz Glynn with “Open House” September 30, 2018