Header photo for ART OUTDOORS is “The Housatonic” by Rick and Laura Brown, Contemporary Sculpture at Chesterwood, MA, 2013.
writer, educator, museum volunteer; My camera and I are reflected in the blue globe within the sculpture installation,"The Sky is the Limit" by Geoff Nelson. From slideshow in post: HISTORIC AND CURRENT ART AT CHESTERWOOD
- IMAGINE (aka Sneha Shrestha) Shares Wondrous Ways to Brighten Brick, as in her Very Tall Mural in Cambridge February 8, 2019
- Eileen de Rosas’ Art Brings Life to Brick in Arlington January 17, 2019
- Where to See Female Street Artists in the Boston Area – Exhale Lifestyle January 16, 2019
- Steve Locke’s Temporary Art Makes Lasting Connections January 10, 2019
- James Weinberg’s Art Transforms a Brick Wall, a Bus Shelter, and a Book Idea December 17, 2018