Header photo for ART OUTDOORS is “The Housatonic” by Rick and Laura Brown, Contemporary Sculpture at Chesterwood, MA, 2013.
writer, educator, museum volunteer; My camera and I are reflected in the blue globe within the sculpture installation,"The Sky is the Limit" by Geoff Nelson. From slideshow in post: HISTORIC AND CURRENT ART AT CHESTERWOOD
- Make Eye Contact Many Times with “We the People II,” New Greenway Mural by Mia Cross in Boston near Chinatown November 12, 2017
- Temporary Artworks by Adria Arch and Frank Vasello Connect Trees and People November 1, 2017
- Common Exchange Adds Uncommon Experiences to Public Space October 17, 2017
- Pleasures of Playful Perspectives: Art by Mark Reigelman and Meredith James on the Greenway September 29, 2017
- The Garden of Peace, an Ongoing Force Links Story after Story September 27, 2017