Header photo for ART OUTDOORS is “The Housatonic” by Rick and Laura Brown, Contemporary Sculpture at Chesterwood, MA, 2013.
writer, educator, museum volunteer; My camera and I are reflected in the blue globe within the sculpture installation,"The Sky is the Limit" by Geoff Nelson. From slideshow in post: HISTORIC AND CURRENT ART AT CHESTERWOOD
- Artists Take on Time in Temporary Artworks: Stephanie Cardon with “UNLESS” and Liz Glynn with “Open House” September 30, 2018
- Temporary Art by Teresita Fernández Activates Harvard Yard until October 1: Autumn (…Nothing Personal) September 17, 2018
- Sensational, Subtle Fog x FLO Includes Five Temporary Installations along the Emerald Necklace September 8, 2018
- Mystic River Mural Project is an Impressive Ongoing Story August 31, 2018
- Murals that Convey History: Local Examples August 8, 2018