Header photo for ART OUTDOORS is “The Housatonic” by Rick and Laura Brown, Contemporary Sculpture at Chesterwood, MA, 2013.
writer, educator, museum volunteer; My camera and I are reflected in the blue globe within the sculpture installation,"The Sky is the Limit" by Geoff Nelson. From slideshow in post: HISTORIC AND CURRENT ART AT CHESTERWOOD
- Murals that Convey History: Local Examples August 8, 2018
- A Radiant Painting Generates Sixth Mural for Greenway Wall July 7, 2018
- Short Walk with Long View of Art on Walls in Central Square June 28, 2018
- Late Spring Look at Artwork on the Bikeway: “Ripple” and “Current” June 10, 2018
- Uplifting Updates, Thanks to Boston Women’s Heritage Trail and Boston Art Commission May 10, 2018