Header photo for ART OUTDOORS is “The Housatonic” by Rick and Laura Brown, Contemporary Sculpture at Chesterwood, MA, 2013.
writer, educator, museum volunteer; My camera and I are reflected in the blue globe within the sculpture installation,"The Sky is the Limit" by Geoff Nelson. From slideshow in post: HISTORIC AND CURRENT ART AT CHESTERWOOD
- Birds Led to Absorbing Art on the Bikeway in Arlington February 6, 2020
- Follow up on Elliott Kayser’s Pigs from their Year on the Greenway January 26, 2020
- Rob “Problak” Gibbs Gave Momentum to his Mural, ‘Breathe Life 3’ January 9, 2020
- Walks through Kip Tiernan Memorial on Dartmouth Street become Memorable December 25, 2019
- Structure Guides Discoveries in Alicja Kwade’s Art at Castle Hill and MIT December 15, 2019