This photo, the moth, and the site Cambridge Outdoors are great sources of art outdoors for me.
Header photo for ART OUTDOORS is “The Housatonic” by Rick and Laura Brown, Contemporary Sculpture at Chesterwood, MA, 2013.
writer, educator, museum volunteer; My camera and I are reflected in the blue globe within the sculpture installation,"The Sky is the Limit" by Geoff Nelson. From slideshow in post: HISTORIC AND CURRENT ART AT CHESTERWOOD
- Art on Bikeway in Arlington Endures in January Snow January 11, 2018
- Watch for History and Humor by Kate Burke and Gregg LeFevre in “Boston Bricks,” Winthrop Lane November 29, 2017
- Make Eye Contact Many Times with “We the People II,” New Greenway Mural by Mia Cross in Boston near Chinatown November 12, 2017
- Temporary Artworks by Adria Arch and Frank Vasello Connect Trees and People November 1, 2017
- Common Exchange Adds Uncommon Experiences to Public Space October 17, 2017