Header photo for ART OUTDOORS is “The Housatonic” by Rick and Laura Brown, Contemporary Sculpture at Chesterwood, MA, 2013.
writer, educator, museum volunteer; My camera and I are reflected in the blue globe within the sculpture installation,"The Sky is the Limit" by Geoff Nelson. From slideshow in post: HISTORIC AND CURRENT ART AT CHESTERWOOD
- Gardens in Radcliffe Yard Contain Changing and Constant Art August 8, 2020
- See Poems in New Ways along the Bikeway in Arlington and Somerville July 27, 2020
- Mystic River Mural Panels from Last Summer Make Powerful Connections July 22, 2020
- Playgrounds Thrive on Art by Mitch Ryerson and Gail Boyajian July 17, 2020
- John Tagiuri’s Art Can Open Doors in Surprising Ways July 10, 2020